
My family is very good. It is the family that smiles do not die out all the time. I thought to tell thanks to my father and my mother with older sister, and older brother. I think that it is good to tell them "thank you" in not Mother's Day and not a birthday. We want to tell the feeling of everyday thanks other than the special day. The older brother lives in Saitama now. Therefore he sent his feeling by an e-mail and I wrote it in a letter with older sister. I wrote my feeling and older sister feeling in a letter and set up a photograph and print club seal. And it cut origami and set it up with "PAPA♥MAMA" on the back. The supper was ready, and my mother and father gathered in the kitchen. My mother call me. "Yui, it's supper time!!!" I went to the kitchen and handed the letter which I make to my mother and my father with them. Then my father and my mother was pleased very much. And they said that "thank you" joyfully. They were bashful. I was very glad to be really pleased with me. Always thank you. And my father, my mother will be well all the time from now on.
214/6605 words
1 comment:
wasnt it the 4th july america today?.
Post a Comment