Thursday, 9 July 2009

Book Review☆8:The Secret Room!!!

I read this book. Because title is very interesting. The title is "The Secret Room". I thought that I want to read. So I read this one. The lead of this book are Kipper's family. Kipper, Biff, and Chip moved house and they like new house. They cleaned their house very much. They were excited. They went to the wallpaper shop and bought wallpaper which Biff like. Her mother put wallpaper on the wall. Her father painted a door. Wow!!! They found a door and opened the door. I thought that I was fierce. I thought that they were very brave. Maybe, I can't go into the secret room. They went into the secret room. And they found little house. Moreover it looks like their house!!! And Kipper found a little dog and three little children in it. They looks like Floppy, Kipper, Biff, and Chip. I thought that this was destined. I think that it was decided that they come here. It was a very interesting story. And I thought that it was wonderful.
176/7674 words

No comments: