Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Fun! Fun! Fun!


I went to shoping with Matsuri after school. I was a pleasure. We went on the bus to Parco. First, We went to news. And we watched a lot of clothes. Then we watched clothes of STEAMY and Delight. I was happy. And I bought matching denim with her in carino second. It is the denim of the Swanky brand. It is very cute and I thought that I could wear this denim throughout the year. I bought a white dress and black and a pink T-shirt for the others. We were in high spirits. And we went to a karaoke. We sang a lot. I love a song and love that I sing a song. Then, we ate banana chocolate crepe. I have a sweet tooth. It is very sweet and delicious. I went to eat CoCoichi's curry afterwards. We working part-time a clerk in Curry House CoCoichibanya. I ate time-limited "Tonteki" curry. I sifted garlic powder on a curry. It was very delicious. I recommend "Tonteki" curry. Then, we walked to Matsuri's home for 40 minutes. We think walk is one of the diet. We enjoyed walk very much. I stayed at her home. We have got plenty of time to talk. I had a good time. And Matsuri, thank you.
214/2982 words

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yui wrote a blog!!!
I was suprised!!haha)
You are so cute.
Good luck blog☆

matsuri said...

Hi! The day was very happy day for me too. Let's go again.
And , you must write brog more and more. We will help you.