
Hi, I read this book. The title is shopping. The leading role of this book Chip. He is little boy. May be he is kipper's friend. I think so. He wanted some sugar. Because He want to make sweet. But his used it up. He went to the supermarket with his father. He found some crisps. He said "I want this one!!" He got some crisps. Next, he went to the book store. He said "I want this one!!" He got a comic. Finaly, He went to the market. At the place, he said "I want this one!!" He got a ball. Then he go back his home. He noticed it then. He is not buying sugar though he went to buy sugar. He forgot the sugar!!! I think that this story is funny and he is scatterbrain. I do the well same thing, too. I often buy a different thing without buying the thing which I want to buy and return. So I understand a Chip's feeling. He is cute boy.
172/3770 words
No comments:
Post a Comment