Sunday, 5 July 2009

I ♥ ice cream!!!


I love ice cream very much. Because it is delicious and sweet and feels happy. I think that I can eat as much as ice cream. I don't go off the ice cream. It is cold in the summer, and it is very good. But it is eaten in winter. It is good to eat it in winter. I like ice cream to eat through I say "It is cold". This is ice of Haagen-Dazs. This ice is rich and creamy and it is very delicious. But It is elegant and more expensive. Therefore I am not edible to buy it though I love it. But there is a nice day. Seven kinds of ice is what edible for 500 yen on Wednesday. So I am happy on Wednesday. I go to there well on Wednesday and buy the ice. It is profit that seven kinds are edible. There are powdered green tea, strawberry, caramel, lamb raisin, vanilla, chocolate, and many kind, all is very delicious. I want to eat them now. So I want to go Haagen-Dazs next Wednesday. Ice of Haagen-Dazs is wonderful!!!!!

185/6184 words

No comments: