Sunday, 5 July 2009

Cute Kids♥♥


This photograph are children of the women of my part-time job. Her name is Masami. She is 23 years old that are same as my older sister. But She already married and have two children. The name of the girl is Niina. She is always a smile. I become a smile too when I look her. She is very pretty. She is not shy in front of strangers at all. So I am happy. When I call her "Niina", she runs joyfully. And she hid behind her mother I should see her. She see me frequently. She laugh aloud when I run after her. She is very cute girl. She make me happy. The name of the boy is Yukito. I have never met him yet. Because he is newborn recently. Therefore I look forward to the day when I can meet him. I got this photograph from Masami by her email. I think very very cute. So I want to have my baby. I love a child. Therefore I wanted my baby early before long time. I wanted a younger sister and a younger brother, too. I want to live with a pretty baby happily in the future.
185/4794 words

No comments: