
My family is a good family. There are 5 people in my family. My father, mother, older sister, older brother, and me. I want to introduce my family.
My father is severe, in fact, he is tender. He thinks about me and scolds me. He works every day. It is so that we family lives. I came to work part-time, and understood importance of the work. I thank my father working like a commonplace every day though it is hard.
My mother is very tender. She always do my care. She make breakfast every morning. And She make the daytime lunch every day. It is very delicious. She is very good at cooking. It is good cooking not only it but also a cake. I love a madeleine and a banana cake which she makes. These do not lose to a sold cake, and these are delicious. I like these most in the world. She does the work of house after she returns to my house. I don't help of her nothing tired to know it. However she is always tender without saying the words.
I thought whether I was OK as it is. I must thank more parents. Though I thank you always, I must show the feeling. I must not think that everything is natural. Parents contribute to the fact that I can go to this university now. They contribute to the fact that I can learn a lot. They contribute to the fact that I brought up quickly and healthily to here. They all contribute to the fact that it is well with health now. But I have forgotten it. It is not only parents. I must thank for brothers, friend, teacher, all the people whom I was able to meet.
I got courage and power a lot of from older sisters. She always has oneself and is strong-willed. She encourage and guide me whenever I am troubled. I really think that it is glad that I have older sister.
My older brother is very kind to me. He always came to my room and talked with me. Therefore I was not lonely all the time. I was with a smile every day. I was happy every day. He is in Saitama by work now. When he went to Saitama, he was said "I am worry about you very much". I cried a lot. When I'm not some spirit, he always worried about me. She is really tender older brother. I have been helped a lot by him.
And my friends. I think that I am really a lucky person. I love my friend. A school is pleasant on the coattails of my friend. There are them together, and I'm not only happy, but also when I do not homework and late class, they scold me seriously and help me and advise it. I can tell anything to my friend, and mind is easy. I have a good friend now. If I become Grandmother with the relation good friend from now on very much.
I love my teachers who took care of me so far. A stern teacher, a tender teacher are good teachers. Because they thinking about me a lot. I take a class now separately from Kumamoto gakuen university on every Saturday. I learn about a politics and a manner from the teachers whom I loveonce a week. The name of the school is Art-I, and the name of teachers are Yukari and Keizou. We student call the teachers by a name and does not call it the teacher. Art-I with friendly and homey very much. So I look forward to going to Art-I. I am glad and feel happy every week. I learn and get a lot by them. So I want to repay them kindness. Of course I say them not only "thank you" but also I want to show it for some form. Therefore at first there are 2 things that I must do it. 1 is to take the credit of the Kumamoto gakuen university. Another 1 is TOEIC. Because I understand that I must do them, I must do my best for them. And I want to give the results that I tried hard. I wanted to do my best for oneself and all. I want to meet the expectation of all. Therefore I want to live without always forgetting feelings of thanks. At first I clean the bath and I write my blog and said to thank you today.

744/4609 words
No comments:
Post a Comment