Thursday, 16 July 2009

Revisions of the essay,1★

I have a lot of sprit and a smile every day. I am happy every day, because my family is very wonderful and I love my family. My family has 5 people, my father, mother, elder sister, elder brother, me, and my rabbit. My rabbit’s name is yukidaru. Yukidaru is very cute. I play with yukidaru every day, jumping and running. My father is stern. But, in fact, he is tender. Though he is good and angry, it is for my sake. He worries heartily. My mother is a very pretty person. She does her best in everything, and she is kind to all in the same way. Even if there is a painful thing or an annoying thing, she smiles. She is always tender mother. My sister has an honest character. She cries when she wants to cry. She laughs when she wants to laugh. When she feels angry, she is angry. She is a person strong heartily flattering nobody. Anyway, my brother always pleases everybody. When he is around the place become bright. He is a very necessary person. I am really a lucky person. I live among such a family.All of family worries about me. The reason is because I am weak. I am poor at intention and can decline nothing. There is such a family as for me. I must do my best more. I have a lot of insufficient things. So I want to meet a lot of people. I want to have many experiences. Thanking you in advance.
254/8576 words

No comments: