
Hi, I want to talk about my dream. I want to become a cabin attendant. It is my dream from I was child. I have interested in this occupation since a elementary school all the time. Because such a thing happened at the age of a fourth grader. I went to Hawaii in summer of 10 years old, for a trip with older brother and older sister. My aunt lives in Hawaii. So mother felt relieved only with three brothers. I felt relieved too. Because there are them. But I became uneasy suddenly when I got in an airplane. I was excited at the first airplane, but almost cried. The airplane shook. I had a pain in ears. We have got drunk. I already thought that the airplane was unpleasant. Then cabin attendant said "Do you need candy?" to me. She tell me, when swallow saliva, ears is improves. And there was together till we arrived at Hawaii. I was very glad. And I was able to secure very much. I appreciated her concern. I still remember the thing with memory. Therefore I wanted to ring in heart of everyone with my ward and deed. I wanted to become CA then. I cheerful, friendly, and positive. And I really like talking with my family and my friends. I have a lot of friends. And I am always happy to talk with them. So I want to meet everyone. Then I want to talk them. I want to know what they think and I want to tell what I think. But it is difficult for me to speak English. So I really want to go foreign country. And I really want to learn English. I think that Canada is good place for me to study English, French, and different culture. So I decided to try to study abroad. This is a good opportunity for me to learn them. And I want to pass in the examination. Then I want to listen English, and speak English. I'll do my best. I become a cabin attendant!!!
344/7498 words
No comments:
Post a Comment