Hello, I want to introduce my pet to you. I have a pretty rabbit. The name of rabbit is Yukidaru. She is a little fat. She was named after snowman, say in Japanese "yukidaruma". So her name is Yukidaru. She is very very very cute. She came to my house on December 21 of the last year. A friend of my older sister have a rabbit, and the rabbit bore a baby. The baby rabbit got her from nobody. Therefore my older sister got her. She did not attached to us at all first. Therefore we were sad and did not understand what we did. Therefore at first I bought the book of the rabbit. I read the book and studied about a rabbit. It was written in it that the rabbit did not attach to a person. So I was shock. Because I wanted to become good friend with she. But, she attached to me and my family without notice. So I was glad very much. When I return to my house, she comes to the entrance hall and turns around my foot. The action is very pretty. But She escape immediately if I will stroke her. But, when she is quiet, I can stroke her. Then she is agreeable and almost sleeps. She is very loves rabbit. But there is the problem of 1. She eats anything. It is a big problem. Three battery chargers of my mobile telephone were nipped and were not usable. She nip a print and a file of my school, and it was crop worthless. We still forgive her because she are pretty. She is pretty in all. I think to be careful when there is with her. She is my important family.
290/5224 words
No comments:
Post a Comment