Sunday, 5 July 2009

Kimono show!!!

I went for the show of the kimono on February 23 of this year. It is a show to introduce the new kimono. I didn't want to go for the show first. Because the kimono is heavy and hot and hard. And the reason is troublesome above all. I will be a coming-of-age ceremony next year. So my mother thought that she wanted I was happy and to choose kimono to see a lot of kimonos. And she applied to go for the kimono show. Therefore I was able to say nothing to her. On that day, I finished acceptance. Then I went to the room which I followed her instructions. There were a lot of models in the room. There is not an acquaintance. Therefore I felt lonely very much. But I wanted to make friends with all and talked to a lot of people. Then everybody talked to me and made friends immediately. I was very glad. I wore the kimono which designed Ikko. Else, there were the kimonos which designed Kumi Koda, Leah Dizon, and Seiko Matsuda. They were very pretty and beautiful. The person who made up me, and helped me put on a kimono was very kind and friendly. We made friends very much. And I talk to her a lot of stories of a school and love. And I took a lot of photographs together. We appear each of only three minutes for the kimono show. But I must practice to walk and to pose for mach hours. While, everybody was happy and very nicely and took communication. So I had a good time there. Kimono show finished immediately, but I felt a sense of fulfillment very much. I was sad when it is finished. But I am glad that I was able to meet a lot of people. And I am glad to be able to make friends. And it was good that I could see a lot of pretty kimonos above all. I think that I'm happy to had a very good experience.
341/5565 words

No comments: