rugby club in high school. I was team secretary. I love rugby, and I love person of playing rugby. Rugby is very cool!!! But rugby is very hard. I was very hard and I found trouble everywhere in high school. So I wanted to resign as a team secretary many times. But I was not able to leave it. Because I really like rugby. Look at the picture. This girl was team secretary. Her name is Terumi. She and I was team secretary of Hikawa high school. We are good freinds from junior high school. I call her "Terara." I named Terara in junior high school. Terara is little cute girl. We went to Hikawa high school on January 1. We go to Hikawa high school on January 1 every year. Because there are rugby game on January 1 every year. So I went there to watch rugby game. But I couldn't go to Hikawa high school. Because I was down with influenza. So I was looking forward to go there and meet rugby member from long time ago. Today was so cold. But they were running with smile. A good old memory rushed into my mind. I was really happy every day. I did my best every day. I met Naomi, Terara, Maki, Kouchan, Etou, Kuroki, Takamoto, Touke, Hama, Narita, Takeguti, Meguro, Masa, Hiyoko, Iwasaki, Tomoki, and Takagi. I was so happy to talk them. I love Hikawa. I love Rugby. I love Hikawa rugby fut ball team.260/8218 words
No comments:
Post a Comment