Wednesday, 27 January 2010

I ♥ Matsuri





Hello, I am Yui. I write about shopping with Matsuri. We went shopping on January 15. Look at this picture! Matsuri is very cute. I look like boy. Because I cut my hair. Very very short!! I love Matsuri. She is very kindness girl. She makes me happy. When I am troubled and I do not get a grip on myself, she scold me seriously and help me and advise it. So I always appreciate her very much. But I didn't tell her "Thank you." So I really thank Matsuri. I wanted to go shopping with Izumi, Eri, and Hikari. But they couldn't. So let's go shopping next opportunity. At first we went Turuya. Because we wanted watch Barbie. Barbie' clothes are gaily and are very pretty. I bought T-shirt. The color was pink. It was very cute and very cheap. So I am happy. Next we went PARCO. There were a lot of cute clothes. She and I were so excited. We entered VIVA YOU. The shop was now on sale. So we were lucky girls. We found a very cute dress. And as soos an we tried it on. It was so pretty. We bought same dress. It is white and a black horizontal stripe. I am very glad. She and I will get matching dress next week. After that we went New-s. I like New-s very much. Because there are SLY and moussy. I love SLY. I love moussy. There are little expencive. But very very cute. So I often buy a lot of clothes there. We entered SLY. And we found a so nice parker. We bought same parker. We bought same clothes again. Next we went to VIVO. I love VIVO. Because VIVO's clothes are shine shiningly. There are too pretty. And Sachiko work at VIVO. Sachiko is Matsuri's senior and my boyfriend's best friend. She is cool and beauty. We talked together. I had a good time there. This day was really good day. I was so happy. Thank you Matsuri! I want to go shopping with her again.
345/9226 words

No comments: