Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Yui♥ Eri♥ Kenshirou♥


I want to write about on December 4. I played with my friends Eri, and Kenshirou. Today was very very happy day. Because I love Eri and Kenshirou. So I'm looking forward to from 2weeks ago. We went to down town after school. I went there by bicycle with my friend Matsuri. Eri went there by bus. First Eri, Matsuri, and I enjoyed shopping. Eri and I bought a new cute diary. I bought a pink and white dot diary. It is so pretty. So I was so happy. Eri bought pink gold diary. It is so cute, too. Then Eri and I say bye for Matsri. And we went to PARCO to meet Kenshiro at 6:00 pm. We decided to go to A-UN. There are a lot of kinds of Asian dishes. For example, a steak, rice, salad, cheese and many kinds of spicy food. And the woman, you can eat as much as you like for 3,000 yen on the weekend for two hours at the restaurant. We receive same service, and menu is same but, the mam pay for 3,500 yen. The atmosphere is good. I had been A-UN once. I like A-UN. It is very delicious foods restaurant. We drank a lot of delicious sake, wine, spirit and cocktail. We talked all the time. And I laugh a lot. We really good friends. And I love this member. I eat a lot, and my stomach is full. Then the restaurant staff gave us a dessert. I am very glad. I had a good time there. I want to go eat dinner with them. Thank you very much.
271/7129 words

No comments: