Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Book Reviw☆3:Book Week!!!

I want to introduce to you for this book. The title is Book Week. I thought a cover is very pretty. And it seem to be interesting. So I decided to read this book.
It was book week. The children made books. They made a big picture. They
put it on the wall.

Kipper's school was book week and the children made story and dress. They become the leading character of the book which they made.
The children dressed up. Kipper was a caterpillar.
I thought that Kipper is very cute boy. He always makes me happy. Kipper is the most cute. But, they must become the leading character. He could eat only an apple and a lettuce. So he was so hungry. Another children ate a lot of cake. But he couldn't eat cake. I felt pity for him. But...
He said "I am a hungry Kipper!" And he took off a hat and have begun to eat a hamburger. He is so cute. Last scene is very funny.
166/6473 words

No comments: