Wednesday, 27 January 2010

DURAS♥♥

Hello! I'm Yui. I went shopping with my friend Mayumi. She and I are best friends from high school. She is very lovely eyes. Mayumi lives Fukuoka by himself. So I want to go to Fukuoka. And I want to go shopping, go to dinner, go to karaoke, and watch a movie. But I don't have a mach money and time. So I will go to Fukuoka on Spring vacation. So I am looking forward to from now. Today, we went to down town by my car. I like driving very much. She and I enjoyed driving and talking. I really fun to talk with her. We laugh all the time. We arrived at first, we went to CARINO SECOND. There ware a lot of very cute clothes!!! So I was excited. Then we went to PARCO and New-s. There were cute clothes, too. But She and I really wanted to cute clothes at DURAS. So we went to CARINO SECOND again. We wear and wear many times. And... We decided to buy that we wanted. I bought tweed coat. She bought tailor jacket. We ware very very happy. It is so cute. I had a good time there. Thank you, Mayumin!
203/8421 words

No comments: