
Today is Christmas!!! We held Christmas party on December 24. Yes! Today is Christmas Eve. I went to down town after school with my friend Eri. She and I sang Christmas songs all the time. Especially, we sang All I Want For Christmas. This is Mariah Carey's song. We love this song. So I couldn't forget it. It did not leave my ears. The town was Christmas feeling. And she and I enjoyed Christmas feeling, too. We ate dinner at Buen. Buen is very clean and atmosphere is very good. And!!! It was served without limit only 1,000 yen, and unlimited in time. And!!!!!! Parfait is served unlimited only 300 yen. So this is very nice restaurant. We talked all the time there. The girls talking is not over. We took a lot of pictures. There are my precious memories. We had a good time there. Then we went to karaoke. I was really happy. I flew and jumped and ran and danced. So I was tired but very very very fun. We stayed karaoke until 6:00 of the morning. Yukari and Yuka went home on the way. Eri and Arisa and I stayed till the last. Next, I went to Mac with Eri. We were really sleepy. Today became a really good day. I became the wonderful memory. I think that the member is really good. I really love Eri, Yukari, Arisa, and Yuka. Thank you very much. And I' m looking foreword pattsun party, Round 1, and girls talk.

No comments:
Post a Comment