Thursday, 28 January 2010

Book Review★9: The Cold Day!!!

I want to introduce to you for this book. The title is The Cold Day. The story is the happened in the sea. One day, the children were in the sea.
They played in the waves. Dad made them laugh. Everyone was cold. Kipper was
very cold.

He seems out of shape. He looks pale. I thought that he should wear warm clothes!!! And he should join them. Running or playing a baseball or playing on the sands. Because he will get a cold. He only say "I'm too cold!" and sat on the rug. But ice cream express car coming.
"Ice cream!" said Kipper. He ran to the van.

I was surprised. He said "I'm too cold!" recent. Kipper eat ice cream with his smile. Then he said "I'm not that cold." I thought that child is so cute. And Kipper is very cute boy.
144/10144 words

No comments: