skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
yuboseblog
Friday, 9 October 2009
Today!!!
I'm sorry for late school today. I was over slept this morning. Because today is very cold and I was very sleepy. I'm so sorry.
27/4010 words
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Library
at
LibraryThing
Recent Comments
Loading...
Labels
books
ESSAY PREP.
essays
essays prep
gohun ha juubun
juppun ha juubun
Kumamoto
movie
my podcast
revisious
speaking
today!!!!!!!!!!!
Blog Archive
►
2010
(25)
►
January
(25)
▼
2009
(97)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(7)
▼
October
(18)
♥Yukarin Day♥
Chocolate bread★★
Haruka♥ Sakura♥ Yui♥
Speaking Homework♥question for the presentation!!!
Mayumin♥♥
★Pizza★
Rice ball♡
Movie Review★:Mr. and Mrs. smith♡
Today!!!
Kindness!!!!
Speaking Homework♥
Funy day★
Love Love Love♥
I'm sorry mama.
DEBU♥
Book Review★2: Clever Rabbit and the Wolves!!!
Thank you for my sister kindness♡
Sleeeeeeeeeeeepy♥
►
September
(15)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(3)
►
2008
(9)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(3)
About Me
Yui I
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment