Friday, 2 October 2009

Thank you for my sister kindness♡


Hi! I'm Yui. Today is rainy day. So I am sad and a blue feeling. I hate rain. I like fine weather. This morning, I went to school by car with my sister. My older sister drove my car. So I was glad and comfortable. My older sister's name is Chika. Chika is very cheerful. Her smile is very cute. But her laughter is noisy. It is I too. I resemble her. Because she and I are sister. We are very good sister. We sang a song in my car. We like song of lecca. So we sang song of lecca. Her song can sympathize very much. We sang in harmony. I sang a normal song. And my older sister sang a high-pitched tone. We enjoyed it very much. Our voice resemble. Because we are sister. So our can sing in harmony well. I was very happy this morning. Because she drove me. I owe her thanks for her kindness. Thank you.
164/3420 words

No comments: