
Today I went to Clair. I went there with my friend Mayumi. I call her "Mayumin." Mayumin is my best friend. I love Mayumin very much. She is so pretty. She with lovely eyes. I envy her for big cute eyes. And I respect her kindness. She has a soft heart. So I am happy with her. We went to Clair for do shopping. But I don't have a much money. So I go window-shopping. I watched a lot of shops while talking. Clothes of any place were very pretty. I thought that I want mach money. But I enjoyed window-shopping very much. She and I got matching beret. We bought beret before. Beret is very cute. So I have 3 beret. Black and gray and leopard. We
intended to go to the hot spring. But we were not able to be running out of time. We go to the hot spring together well. I love a hot spring. I go with my mother once in two weeks. I will go with her at the next opportunity. Next we went to her house. I love her mother. She is tender person, too. She cooked dinner for me. Today's dinner was curry rice. I love curry rice!!! She gave me quite a good dinner. Thank her very much. It was very very delicious. I really enjoyed the meal.
227/4615 words
4 comments:
Your blogs are too short!!
I think that you should write more long. hahaha!
Good morning, Yui!!
I know your friends Mayumi. She is a very pretty girl, isn't it?
Izumi
You went clea?
My girl friend work at there.
Plese go to HUGHUG and get somethin'.
You are very cute. I want to play with you. You have very big eyes. I want to become big eyes.
Post a Comment