
Hello, I'm Yui. I write about the happenings of October 16. I went to Queena for dinner with my cousin. They name are Haruka and Sakura. They are twins. They are very good twins. I was a good friend since I was child with them. I live in Yatsushiro. They live in Ogawa. Yatsushiro and Ogawa are very near. So we play well together. Haruka is a quiet, tender girl. Sakura is a cheerful, active girl. They are twins, but they are never similar. They have lovely face. When they laughed, so pretty. I like them very much. The character is not similar. But a face, speech, and the voice look just like it. Haruka wears glasses. So I understand Haruka or Sakura. But I do not understand that Haruka takes off glasses. They are similar like that. The restaurant is little expensive. You can eat as much as you like for 3,115 yen for two hours at the restaurant. But it is very clean, and the atmosphere is very good, too. And a staff is very cool. And dishes are very very delicious. So I go there well. We drank a lot of sake, wine, spirit and cocktail. They were very delicious and I am so happy. I became full right now. There was still look delicious dishes a lot. I wanted to still eat. We enjoyed dinner very much. After that we went to karaoke. I love karaoke. But I couldn't sing a song. My voice did not come out. When I often drink too much, I cannot talk. So my mother say "Don't drink too much!" But I like liquor very much. But too much drinking will do you harm. So I will reduce liquor. They are good at singing songs. Their song made me cheerfully. I had good time there. Then we talked about love story. We were excited very much. I want to support Haruka. In addition, I will play together. Today, I thank their very much. I returned to my house and showed mother our photograph. Then, She say "You are their all over!" So I am very happy. We are triplet!!!
358/5101 words
No comments:
Post a Comment