Saturday, 3 October 2009

DEBU♥

Good evening! Today, I ate too much food. I had a nabe party with my family last night. And I ate ice cream. And I ate a lot of chocolate, too. Therefore I thought that I did not eat very much today. However, in the morning of today, older sister and I ate ice cream and a lot of oranges. I ate four rice balls at school Art-I at noon. A umeboshi, a cucumber and two cod roes. It was very delicious. And I ate a lot of Japanese omelets, too. And I ate curry and naan in CoCoichi. After that, I ate Juice and a lot of cookies, too. A part-time job end and ate ice cream again. I think that my weight increases. unbelievable!!!

127/3716 words

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you like Ice cream? You eats ice cram everyday. Ice makes you happy★