Thursday, 22 October 2009

♥Yukarin Day♥



Today, I write about Yukari's day. Yukari is very cute and funny girl. She makes me smile everyday. She is cheerful and kindness. So I love Yukari. She and I are very good friends. I was looking forward to do since long time before. So I'm very happy now. Today at first, we went to shopping. We went to PARCO, CARINO SECOND, New-s, and kamitouri. We enjoyed shopping very much. When I talk with Yukari, I always laugh. I talked during the shopping all the time. There were a lot of pretty clothes. I like shopping very much. Then, we went to Haagen-Dazs. I love Haagen-Dazs's ice cream. Today is Wednesday. Haagen-Dazs of shimotouri has happy ice cream. 7 flavor ice cream is only 500yen on every Wednesday. So she and I ate 7 flavor ice cream. We can eat chocolate, vanilla, green tea, a strawberry, a nut, various kinds. I am so happy. I love ice cream. Next, we went to Muraichi. I love Muraichi. The dishes are delicious and cheep. So we ordered a lot of dishes and drink. It was really delicious. I talked a lot of with Yukari. I talked too much and came to have a pain in a throat. I was really happy. And I want to go shopping, eat dinner, and talk with Yukari again. I really thank you Yukari.
227/5437 words

No comments: