Hi, I'm Yui. I am very happy now. Because I can meet my friends. So I am very glad!!! I was sad last week. Because summer vacation finish being a little more. I enjoy summer vacation very much. So I thought of summer vacation all the time. I played a lot in a summer vacation and worked part-time a lot. I went for a trip. But I did not study. Therefore I was easygoing every day. Though it was daily life pleasant in this way, I was slightly lonely. I wanted to see my friend of the university. Because I played only with a local friends. Therefore I really want to meet my friend of the university. And I was very glad a school began, and to meet after a long separation. I was very interesting. Therefore I really want to meet my friend of the university. And I was very glad a school began, and to meet after a long separation. I was very interesting. It is very happy for me to talk with Izumi, Matsuri, Eri, and Hikari. I'm looking forward to going to school from tomorrow. And I want to go to school to study not only I meet them. I did not have good examination of the spring. Therefore I do my best for this semester. And I want to take a lot of credit.231/849 words

No comments:
Post a Comment