Sunday, 27 September 2009

CoCo Ichibanya★


Hi, I am Yui. I am very tired and sleepy. Because I was a part-time job all day long today. I always work on Sunday. Because a lot of people come to the curry rice CoCo Ichibanya of my part-time job on Saturday and Sunday. I must work as both part-time job on Sunday and Saturday. However, I go to school on Saturday in the town. Therefore I can't a part-time job on Saturday. I am absent a part-time job on every Saturday. Therefore I do my best on Sunday and must work. There is few people recently on Sunday though there are always many people. A customer gradually decreased since it was past the Bon Festival. However, there were much people today. I am glad that a lot of custome come. Because we have a lot of people eat delicious curry. And we have they return for a happy feeling. Therefore I want to do the best service on customers to coming each one. I want all people to come back with pleasure. I like busy better than free. And I think that I want a lot of people to come to CoCoichi. The reason is that busy have a sense of fulfilment, and it is happy. I like to take the communication with my friends who always works part-time job together while busy, and efficiently work and enjoy work very much. I feel worth doing very much. I think service industry is a rewarding job. I love the curry house CoCo Ichibanya. I love a member working together. I love curry of CoCoichi too. And I love working at CoCoichi. Therefore I want everybody to come to like CoCoichi. And I want you to go once. Therefore I want to try a part-time job hard again from tomorrow.
300/1555 words

1 comment:

Rick said...

What kinds of curry do you like best?