Sunday, 27 September 2009

★Ooita with my friend Shiori★


Hello, I'm Yui. I write about August 17. I went to Ooita with my friend Shiori. Shiori is my good friend from high school. We promised from long time before. So going to Ooita was my pleasures. But she and I was over slept. This was shock to me. We intention was to leave our house at 8:00 am. But we left our house at 10:00 am after all. We went for a drive in her mother's car. She and me talked all the time. And I laughed all the time. We talk about our high school. I felt homesick for old memories. There was that a lot of hard thing. I cried well. I put my mother, father, older brother, and older sister a lot of worry. But I can remember only having been happy and glad now. I am very happy now. And I love my friends. We arrived Aso milk pasture. Our tension rose! We take a lot of pictures. We ate ice cream. Ice cream of milk pasture was very very delicious. I have a sweet tooth. Next we watch the race of the piglets. There were very cute piglets. We enjoyed that we watched the race. This was so exciting!! After that we strolled in the pasture. A cow walked and was very pretty. Next we did the shopping. I bought milk candy and a lot of milk for my family. Then we ride on her car again, and we went to Ooita. But we didn't have time. So we view nature of Ooita and returned to our house. I enjoyed it very much. And thank you Shiori. I want to go for a drive again.
282/2333 words

No comments: