Sunday, 27 September 2009

Best friends♥

Hello! I want to introduce to you my best friends. They are Izumi, Matsuri, Eri, and Hikari. I love them. And they makes me happy everyday. I really appreciate their kindness. I think that I am very happy to meet them. I played with Izumi, Matsuri, and Eri on September 14. Hikari couldn't participate. So I am sad. I want to play with her next opportunity. First, we went shopping. It was really funny. I love shopping. I like shopping both of one or with my friend. Shopping helps reduce stress. Next we went to restaurant to eat dinner. The restaurant name is Uroko. I had been there before. It was second time. There are a lot of kinds of dishes and there are very good. We talked all the time. Feeling over our talking ran high. After that we went to karaoke. My hobby is Karaoke. I like to sing a song. My favorite singer is Katou Miliyah. I sang a song of Katou Miliyah. We enjoyed karaoke very much. Then we walk to Matsuri's house. We put up with her. We are really on friendly terms. Next day, I went to Carino second with Matsuri. She and I bought a matching T-shirt. It is check and very very cute. She bought white T-shirt and I bought purple one. I was glad. Thank you!!
227/2711 words

No comments: