
My treasure is family. My family is five people. My father, mother, older sister, older brother, and me. All of the family are kind to me. Sometimes, they are strict with me. Because I make a mistake. When I am bad, they get angry at me. I am really glad to scold them for me not only tender. I love them.
My father is hard worker. I thank him very much. My mother is very cute. Her smile makes me happy. My sister has a honest character. I am envious of her. My brother is very interesting. I always made laugh by him.
I am happy because I with family. There is not present me without them. So I will do my best. I want to live without forgetting the feeling of thanks. I want to give them happy. I think that it was good to be born in the Iwase family.
151/960 words
No comments:
Post a Comment