My Golden Week was bad. Because I had accident. I broke my teeth. I was very sad. On monday, I went to Ogawa for part-time job by bicycle. It was rainy day. So I put up my umbrella and rode a bicycle. I returned to the house hastily after a part-time job because I promised to play with my friend. Then!!! A car turned from the right. It rained, and it did not seem that it was dark. And it collided head-on with all one's might. It was the event of instant. I fell into the ground from a face and strongly beat. Two front teeth were broken, and I cut a mouth, and a lot of blood appeared. I cried a lot. I cried without understanding the meaning by a shock. My umbrella and bicycle became soggy. I called a mother hastily. My mother came immediately. She is angry very much. Because worry about me a lot. We went a hospital and examined it immediately. It shined, and my front teeth became the teeth of the imitation. I am sorry for parents was full of feelings. For worry, the money is missing... My older brother called on the telephone from Saitama. My older sister came to meet from Suizenji. My father bought jelly and pudding which did not need to get caught. My mother scolded me seriously. I was very glad of the gentleness of my family. I strongly thought that I would be careful more from now. And I decided not to worry about me as much as possible. I love my family. For the family and oneself, I want to do my best.
277/809 words
Friday, 8 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh no! I hope the dentist can restore your tooth!
Are you all right now?? Please take care of your tooth!!
Hey yui! How's it going?
Thank you for your comment, but I couldn't understand the last sentence! What you mean you have met each other!?
Anyway I'll check your blog in my free time.
ttyl:)
Hi, Yui.
I worried about your teeth.
Are you all right?
We have to practice how to ride our bicycles.(laugh!)
Take care of yourself.
Izumi
Are you ok!? It is too bad
Post a Comment