Friday, 29 May 2009

My Cute Dog♥


Do you like dogs? I like dogs. No, I love dogs. Dogs are very pretty. I love my dog particularly♥ I had a dog until last summer. The dog is a girl. She troubled very well. But very cute. Her name is Yuki. It is snow say in English. She came to my home on the day when the snow falls. So her name is Yuki. Yui and Yuki. I live since 3 years old with her together. When I returned my house, she always wagged her tail joyfully and welcome me. She jumped at me and cried is really noisy. But I love she. The day when I returned early from school and closed day took a walk with her. When I was small, I was always pull by her. But my power became stronger than her, and I came to pull her all too soon. She ate anything. As for the cake, the vegetables, the candy, the fruit, the meat, the rice... She always made me happy. She loved all my families. Therefore the summer of her 15 years old, we are anxious about her. Because she is not spirit. She was Grandmother. She was already life. I was not believed that she disappeared. I was not thought about that she died. I was very shock and very sad when she died. I became very lonely. But as for me, I still love her. I love her much more from now on. And I thank her whom She gave me a lot of happy time and memories.
260/1355 words

No comments: