Hello, I talk to about my favorite movie. The title is "Mr. and Ms. smith". Have you ever watch this movie? This movie is very cool and very nice. I like Angelina Jolie. She is cool and beautiful. I want to become a person like her. I want to become a women with nice buddy and sexy. Brad Pitt is very hansom. I want to marry a person like him. He is very brave and strong. And his face is beautiful. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt couple is very good. They fell in love at first sight, and they married at once. And six years past. They calmed down each other. One day, another organization where they belong ordered to remove the same target. They are going to murder their each other. But... I want you to watch the continue to this movie. There is much more to follow. It is very cool and it is very funny and excited. I recommend it for you. I do want to watch it. I love this movie. And I love Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. Thank you.
188/6067 words
Friday, 20 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello Yui.
Your favorite movie is "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" isn't it?
My favorite movie is "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" by any chance. I watched it many times, because I have this movie for digital data.
Toshi
Post a Comment