Friday, 20 November 2009

Eiji Bandou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Hello, I'm Yui. I am very happy. Because I Could meet Eiji Bandou!!! In wednesday, Eiji Bandou came to Kumamoto Gakuen University. He came to talk us about his life. So I was looking forward to this chance from long time ago. I love he. Because he is very cute and very fun. His favorite food is yudetamago. So I brought a egg. My mother cook for Eiji Bandou. I went to building No.14 AV hall with my friend Matsuri. Eri said "I want to go to meet Eiji Bandou!" But, she was over slept. So I am sad. And I said "I talk you about Eiji Bandou." Matsuri and I went there before the opening. So we were able to sit in the front the third seat. He appeared. He is very very cute!!! I really happy to see him. Then big news!!! I could give him yudetamago. He received it with a smile. And I did the handshake with him. I was able to talk near. I am really too happy. I became to love him more them. Thank you very much and I love you!!!
188/5847 words

1 comment:

Maiko said...

Oh, Did you see Eiji Bandou?? I envy you so much, I wanted to see him but unfortunately, I had class this day...

Maiko