
My favorite country is the United States of America. The reason is there is Oregon in U.S.A. I love Oregon very much. Last year, I belonged to the volunteer group. The name of the group is "ORANGE". We guided Kumamoto to the foreign student. I met a lot of people. I enjoyed it very much, and I was glad to meet them. I like to talk to them. So I was happy!! But I was sad when I said goodbye to them. I cried a lot here. I could not tell my sentiment. I wanted to tell them a lot of things. So I felt frustrated at myself. But now, I am really happy. Because I was able to meet a foreign student of Oregon after an interval of one year. I talk to them a lots. Then I decided to go to Oregon. Because I meet them again. So I love Oregon that there are them.
157/1973 words
No comments:
Post a Comment